TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please print a copy of these Terms and Conditions and retain for future reference.
- The Promoter: United Biscuits (UK) Limited trading as pladis, Hayes Park, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 8EE (please do not send any correspondence to this address). (“Promoter”).
Eligibility. Entry is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland & Wales), Northern Ireland(NI), and the Republic of Ireland(ROI). Entrants must be 18 or over. The following are excluded from entry:
- Directors, management and employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies.
- Employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter, or any third parties who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; and
- Members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- Requirements: UK & ROI entrants must have internet access, mobile number and an email address. Purchase required for UK residents. Please retain your original itemised till receipt or wrapping as this will be required to validate a winning claim. No purchase required for ROI or NI residents though NI residents may only participate by postal application (see clause 11 for details).
- Promotional Period: The Promotion opens 00:01 on 26th August 2020 and the close date is 23:59 25th October 2020 (the “Closing Date”).
Entry Instructions: The Promotion is limited to a maximum of one entry per mobile number and email address per week. To enter:
- You must visit any participating store either in person or via their website and purchase any pack of Flipz pretzels within the Promotional Period. UK entrants retain your original itemised till receipt (the “Receipt”).
- Visit winwithflipz.com, select your country of residence and register your details.
- Flip the pretzel on screen to find out if you are a winner instantly onscreen (details in Clause 9) .
- All entries must be made before the website becomes disabled at 00:00 on the 26th October 2020
- Entry may only be made online on our web page using the method described in (b) above. Claims by any other means (for example postal claims) shall not be accepted, subject to clause 12 for residents of Northern Ireland
- The Promoter will not accept:
- Responsibility for entries that are late, incorrect, illegible, incomplete, defaced, corrupt, lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, hardware or software failure of any kind or any other reason; or
- Proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the Prize Promotion.
- No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either an entrant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase the entrant’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these entrants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void. Entrants are advised to take care when entering their details; the Promoter is not responsible for mistypes.
- Prizes: There are 5 x Jabra Elite 65T Wireless Earbuds to be won each day of the promotional period.
- Winner Selection: Prizes will be pre-allocated and randomly assigned to five lucky winning moment time slots per day between 26th August 2020 and 25th October 2020 inclusive. These winning moment time slots will be randomly selected by an independent third party via a secure, independently verified computer-based program. If the time of entry to the Promotion matches the winning moment time slot or is the next entry, the participant will win the prize. All 305 prizes will be won.
- Winner Notification : The winner will be notified that they have won instantly on screen. UK winners will be required to provide an image of their original itemised till receipt or packaging. All winners will be required to provide their full name, date of birth, full postal address including postcode and email address. Once proof of purchase is validated (UK winners only) a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided. Their prize will be delivered within 28 days of email confirmation.
- No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland. For an equal chance to win the prize, send your full name, postal address in NI and email address to Flipz Win Music NPN (6884), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR to arrive by the Closing Date. Late entries will be disqualified. One entry per envelope, per person, per week. The promoter will enter the NI entrant into the Promotion and will be given a fair and equal chance of winning. Winners only will be notified.
- Receipts must be dated within the Promotional Period.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace entire prizes or prize components with prizes of equal or greater value. There will be no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters relating to the Promotion.
- If the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened the Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner.
- The Winners’ surnames and counties shall be available by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Flipz Win Music Winners List (6884), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR and will be available for a period of 4 weeks from 25th October 2020.
- By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that if he or she is a Winner, his or her surname and county may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the Promoter. In these circumstances the entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may nevertheless disclose such information in full to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- The Promoter will verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter will require such information that it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a Prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Where a Winner has been found to be in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and in particular where a person is in breach of the entry restrictions, the Promoter may nevertheless still enforce its right to disqualify that person and require the return or reimbursement to the Promoter of any Prize even where a prize has been awarded and/or actually provided to the entrant or Winner in question.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to any Prize provided. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or Winners in connection with or arising out of this Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third-party provider.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion with no further compensation.
This Promotion is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.